Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Bryant Allen



Today is your birthday my sweet Bryant! I can't believe you are already 6 years old. I remember so clearly the day you were born. You surprised us the day you decided to join us. We were about to have a BBQ to celebrate you coming but instead we went to the hospital to bring you into the world and celebrate with you. You are a wonderful and very special boy and I love you more than you can imagine. You are my sunshine!!!!! You make me smile and I love to watch you grow and learn new things every day. I'm always amazed by what you know and how smart you are. You are a blessing to me and your daddy and you are a sweet and helpful big brother. I know your brothers love you so much!!




So today on your birthday, I want to celebrate you and the wonderful 6 years we've had together. Enjoy your special day my big boy!!!




I love you with all my heart,


Mommy

No comments: