Friday, January 23, 2009

Momma

That's right, Casey says Momma!! And he says it over and over and over. It's like a fun new game to say it and see if Momma responds, which I always do. He's so silly. He's also been busy trying to pull up on everything but gets stuck on his knees. His favorite place to do this is on the nice hard tiled kitchen floor pulling up on a moving chair. It's beautiful :)

I have some pictures I need to get uploaded and I'm sure more stories, but I'll get those when I have more time.

Oh, I almost forgot something very important :( Bryant will be having surgery on Monday morning. :( He's getting tubes (AGAIN) and his adenoids (whatever those are) out. I've talked to him about it some and all he knows is that the dr is going to give him something to make him sleep and then put tubes in his ears to make them not hurt anymore. I know it is best for him but I sure do hate it all!!! Mommas never like having to have their babies put to sleep. He's a tough guy, so I know he'll be okay. I'll update after Monday to let everyone know how great he did :) But please keep him in your prayers in the mean time.

No comments: