Thursday, July 10, 2008

Like sand through the hour glass...

My how time flies!!!! Bryant is now 3 years and almost 4 months and Casey is 3 months 3 days. Wow!!! It's been quite a ride. The boys are growing like crazy all while driving their momma crazy! Gotta love em though!

I will try to keep up with this blog (recommended by Michelle :) so that everyone can keep up with our exciting lives! I want to be able to document all the fun and memorable things my boys do.

So let me see if I can update you with a little that is going on around here.

I quit my teaching job and now stay at home. I may (hopefully) watch a few kids in my home to make a little money. Bryant is potty training and has been doing great for the past 2 weeks!! Bryant is still loving his little brother. Casey is getting big and starting to smile and laugh and coo!! It's so cute. He loves to stare and smile at his big brother. He's also starting to grab at and play with toys. It's definitely fun around here!

Oh and Grandpa Gary took Bryant for his first fishing trip this weekend and Bryant caught 10 little perch!!!! He likes to brag that he caught alot and mommy only caught 2!

1 comment:

MeeMaw said...

what absolutely fun stuff ... a newsy blog about the boys, and, of course, momma and daddy. Love to the four of you, MeeMaw ... GrandPaw and Precious send kisses