Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweet Baby Dayden

turned one this past Monday!! Where has the past year gone? I cannot believe my baby is one! I refuse to believe it, but we had a party for him anyways :)








He had a fabulous birthday as did the rest of us!

Dear Dayden,

I love you more and more every second of every day. Your smile can light up a room and make anyone happy. You are a true joy and blessing. I thank God for you and your brothers daily. Thank you for being my son and for being you. I wish you many more happy days ahead and may God continue to bless you!

I love you, Mommy

Dayden stats, facts, and can do's :)

  • walks behind a walker
  • stands for a few seconds (when he wants)
  • eats alot
  • said mama the day after his birthday
  • waves bye bye and says bye bye (his first word)
  • weighs 19lbs 6oz (5-10%)
  • is 29.5in (25-50%)
  • sleeps from 7:30-6:30 and takes 2 naps
  • loves to play with his brothers
  • like balls and cars
  • "talks" a lot
  • loves his mama!!

No comments: