Thursday, April 23, 2009

1st Bday Party!!!!

WOW!!!! I have finally figured out how to upload photos from my new camera. The secret...only upload 2 at a time. Anywho, on April 11, we had Casey's 1st birthday party. It was great!! All the grandparents were here along with Ashley, Holly, and good friends. It was a good celebration. We ate hamburgers, hot dogs, and lots of cake (that sucker was HUGE!). Then the kiddos got to hunt eggs. All in all, as you can see it was a joyous time!

Casey and his big 1cake!

Hunting (or gathering) eggs

Of course, I had to had brother in here too!

Casey unwrapping gifts. Big brother, Bryant, was a huge help.

It's cake time!!! But he's not too sure. I think he thought "Are they seriously letting me eat ALL of this or is this a bad joke?"

As you can see, he figured out it was for real :)

Casey and his favorite "lovey" in his new Coupe!
Happy Birthday big boy!!







No comments: