Friday, October 24, 2008

BUSY BUSY FUN

We've been busy having lots of fun! So to recap (briefly) some of the happening in the last couple of weeks:

We've gone to the State Fair (that was actually at the end of Sept).
We hang out and play and enjoy the outdoors (especially at Ashley's house).
We've made trips to the park.
We went to the Sachse Fallfest.
We also made a trip to Breckenridge for a few days.

Casey can now sit on his own (such a big boy) and he's really started "talking" alot!! He's getting big. He eats two real meals a day. I make most of his food...just blend up or mash veggies and fruits. He LOVES meal time. He kicks and gets so excited. It's quite funny and sweet all in one!

Bryant is still growing and I can't believe how much he's grown. When they get this age, you don't see the growth as much as when they are only months old. But since the cold weather has hit, we've got to see how much Bryant has grown when we put on his last years jeans. Can you say high waters?! Wow! Our boy is getting tall!

I have my race next weekend (Nov 2). I'm excited yet nervous. I know I can do it. It's so mental but I do still feel the aches and pains. I'm ready to get it over with but at the same time, it's my motivation to continue running even when I don't want to. I'll have to find something else after this...who knows maybe a marathon :)

Chad has taken a job (with the same bank) closer to home. That will be great when he starts there. Right now he drives quite a ways on the toll road so this will save us a good bit of money.

So now for the part everyone wants...the pictures.


Brothers playing


Riding the pony at the Fallfest



All dressed up




Ready for the game



State Fair


1 comment:

Michelle said...

It looks like you've been having lots of fun! The boys are so cute! It seems like we were just complaining about being pregnant and now we have these little people who are just growing up way too fast! : ( It's so sad!