Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Been slacking...

OOPS! I've been a lazy blogger and really slacking. I would like to say it won't happen again, but I'm sure I'd be lying!! I will try to update every so often though. What can I say, I'm a busy girl :)

Well, over the past couple of weeks here are some of the highlights:

*Casey still wasn't pooping and threw up yellow one morning which led to a trip to the dr and then to get an xray and an upper GI. It was a horrible experience with lots of tears from both of us BUT everything is great and he looks good. AND this past week, he's started pooping with any meds :) Yea!!

*Casey found his toes and he loves them. He likes to grab them and even suck on them when he can get them in his mouth.

*Casey likes to talk and squeal a lot and it is the cutest and sweetest thing ever. He really loves to talk and smile at his big brother. He loves him so much!!

*Bryant is crazy!

*Bryant is great at riding his tricycle now...now we need to work on that bicycle.

*Bryant has hit the torturous 3's. Never heard of the torturous 3's you say, well come to my house. He is torturing us with his little attitude he's so lovingly developed! This must be what my mother would be so happy to say is my payback!

*BUT Bryant and Casey can be (and really are) the sweetest little boys who love each other so much and make us smile :)

*Chad and I are up to the same ole goodness of cleaning, taking care of the kiddos, cooking, working (well Chad) and still running. That's pretty much our life in a nutshell (and I do mean a real nutshell)!

Here are a few pics to entertain ya for a few seconds and of course to brighten your day!



Casey's cute little room



Bryant's big boy room


Casey with his new found toes


So sleepy!


Cowboy Casey


My silly boys!

No comments: